21 July 2006

I Don't Care What They Say, I Like Ren & Stimpy

Mark Frauenfelder over at Boing Boing got his mits on John Kricfalusi's new double DVD, Ren & Stimpy: The Lost Episodes. Jerk. Now I have to buy it.

INSIDE:
3 Spike episodes
3 never been seen episodes
9 half hours total cartoon product.

Naked girls (by the # 1 cute girl artist-Katie Rice)
The 3 Things
Ralph Bakshi animated
First on screen live animated birth

Lots of supplemental material:
I introduce each cartoon and tell you the back story of how we came up with it. I even thrust my groin a couple times.

Meet the cartoonists-Eddie, Katie, Luke, Vincent, Annmarie, Steve (of Asifa Archives fame!) and Eric Goddamn Bauza himself!

A rare personal appearance by Dave Feiss (creator of Cow and Chicken)

Weird Al live justifies the existence of the set!

Animatics
background paintings
model sheets
storyboards

Via Boing Boing.

No comments: